The key to a successful operation
|- Shave in the morning after your skin
- Cleanse properly. Use About Face 4 Men CLEAN to
rid skin of impurities and leave skin residue-free…prevents infection
- Shave during or after a shower. Hot water increases skin elasticity,
softens the beard, reduces hair toughness and opens pores.
Use the Right Stuff
|- The About Face 4 Men SHAVE is
the most advanced moisturizing shave cream available.
- Apply evenly in a circular motion, with and against the grain to
soften hair, smooth the skin and lift the hair.
- Forms a cushion between the skin and razor to help prevent irritation
- SHAVE is the only liposome-based shave cream that delivers essential
oils and anti-oxidants below the skin surface
Exercise proper technique
|- Shave with the grain first to
prevent ingrown hairs and razor burn. For an even closer shave,
re-lather and shave lightly across the grain, a recommended method
by professional barbers.
- Check the direction of hair growth on the neck and chin as they usually
have a different grain than the cheeks and adjust accordingly.
- Hold your razor lightly! Just like with a woman.. a light touch goes
a long way. Most shaving damage is self-inflicted so take your time.
- Use short strokes and don’t shave over any area too many times – overlap
only where needed.
- Rinse the blade often in hot water
- Rinse the face with cool water and pat dry
- Let any irritated areas heal before dragging a blade over it again.
Stimulate recovery and post-shave
|- Spray the face with
the About Face 4 Men TONE to
balance skin pH, reduce irritation and close pores
- Apply About Face 4 Men BALM.
- Soothing and healing botanicals relieve razor burn and irritation
- Liposomes deliver nutrients to stimulate cell regrowth and prevent ingrown
- Protects with sunscreen and anti-oxidants
- If your skin is damaged or sensitive from overshaving, the About
Face 4 Men SERUM can
be applied after shaving to soothe, rejuvenate and purify the skin. SERUM even provides skin support after non-surgical procedures such as laser
resurfacing, microdermabrasion and chemical peels.